My Heroes Sea Full Codes List February 2021

 My Heroes Sea Full Codes List

my heroes sea codes 2020  my heroes sea codes 2021  my heroes sea guide  my heroes sea redeem code  my heroes sea wiki  my heroes sea weapon tier list  my heroes: sea hack  my heroes sea how to sell items

February 2021


If you like retro-style pixel ARPG, My Heroes Sea is for you. And before you start teaming up for a new adventure, wouldn't you like some good gifts to get a head start? Here we've compiled the full list of codes below, grab some freebies before they get cold!


1_ How to use the codes in My Heroes Sea

Currently, code rewards mainly include Gold, Skill Token, Glamstone, and Diamond. Once you have received the codes, simply follow these steps to claim the game bonuses:


Launch My Heroes Sea and enter the game. In the upper right corner of your screen, tap the gear icon to open the settings.


In the pop-up window, tap Get Prices.


- -


Tap Enter redemption code and enter or paste your code. Then tap Get Prices. (If you don't see any prompts, check your mail for rewards.)


2_ Working codes (January 2021)


The following codes have been verified. We don't know when they will expire, so act fast before they fly away.


Code Rewards

  1. AF6XC5BBJW82 Skill Token, 20 Sanguinite, and 2 Res Token
  2. BQXUU8W4R571 Mythic Skill Token, 150 Diamonds, 1,000 Glamstone, and 40,000 Gold
  3. MKYA5FPKDHU2 Mythic Skill Token, 1 Rusty Witch Key, and 150 Diamonds
  4. 97BUYAQQ3NV500 Glamstone, 2 Weapon Token, 30,2000 Gold, and 2 Rusty Key


3_ How to get more codes


Since My Heroes Sea is a new indie game, the most effective way to get more codes is to stay tuned to the official Reddit, if you don't want to spend too much time digging through posts on the official Facebook. . Also, you can bookmark or bookmark this page, as we will keep a close eye on you.


Related articles

Download Lily's Garden: mod apk (Unlimited Coins)Captain Tsubasa ZERO MOD APK 2.2.4 (High Stats, Weak Enemies)Minecraft guide: How to ride Striders and cross lava

Comments



Font Size
+
16
-
lines height
+
2
-